Thursday, April 25, 2013

Celebrate Your True Beauty ~ Link Up

button
 
Linking up with some ladies today
 because its easier than writing a post I've had in my head for days but am too lazy to finish 
I'm seriously horrible at this blogging business.
Three things about myself I think are beautiful or awesome 

  1. My hair ~ WHEN I actually blow dry it and curl the ends. It really is beautiful. Long, thick, shiny, healthy hair. That's probably the thing I get complimented on the most.
  2. I'm a pretty damned good wife ~ If I was a man, I'd wife me :)
  3. If I had to be completely honest ~ I think I am beautiful. I am not saying I have a great body. But when I put on make-up and do my hair, and look in the mirror. I pretty fucking please with what I see.
That being said. I am not photogenic... like at all. EVER. I don't do selfies (except for transformation purposes) and since I am the photo taker in my family there are not that many photos of me. Though lately, as my kids are growing, I have been taking more selfies of me with one or both of my kids. I want to be able to look back and have pictures of us together. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment