Thursday, March 7, 2013

Advocare Cleanse days 3 & 4

Day 3 recap - the fiber drink mixed with OJ was more bearable than plain water... for me at least. I started feeling tired around two, so I drank another spark... I really don't feel a burst of energy or anything when I drink the spark. But when I was trying to fall asleep at 10 pm, then 11pm, then 11:30pm... i don't know why else I would have trouble falling asleep. It usually doesn't take me that long.

I did hit up the gym, but my stomach wasn't feeling right. I couldn't pinpoint what it was, but I certainly didn't want to go bounce around on the treadmill at 7mph. So instead I just did some weights, and walked on the treadmill for 20 minutes. Currently about 1-2 days a week I do a weight routine from an old Jillian Michaels book "Winning by Losing" It talks about weight loss pertaining to your individual body, gives healthy recipes and what I love most... It lays out maybe 9 weeks or so (it could be longer) worth of workouts. Like tells you exactly what to do on what days. I love it cause it takes all the guess work out of going to the gym.

Love her :)


Day 4 - That's today kids! There was no nasty fiber drink today. Just two tiny white pills in the am and then three horse pills in the pm.
 
The scale this morning showed me this:

This is I think .4 higher than yesterday, but I'm okay with that. I didnt work out hard yesterday, and I don't want to see the scale moving so fast cause then I just think its fucking with me.
 
I have a Zumba class tonight with some close friends and a kickass instructor. Last time in a 50min class I burned over 800kcal. Not too shabby, and definately worth it. It was my first time too. I'm feelign good today, no weird stomach issues and no feeling like Im high like I did on day one!
 
How is everyone else doing with the  cleanse? Anybody else have any weight loss yet? So far I'm down 3 lbs and I'm totally happy with that!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment