Friday, March 15, 2013

Cleanse -> Challenge Update

This started as a 10 day cleanse and it's turned into the 24 day challenge.
Today is day 2 or 12 depending on how you look at it. The first 10 days were the "cleanse" portion and the last two days have been the "max phase", which is plagued with sucking down copious amounts of horse pills.
 
I HATE taking big pills. When I take vitamins, I get the gummy kind. Cause, Hello! It's like I'm eating candy :) So this part of the challenge is unwelcome.
 
 Each day I take one strip of pills. There are four packets. One for 30 minutes before breakfast, one for 30 minutes before lunch, and two to consume with either lunch or breakfast.
I keep the packet for 30 minutes before breakfast on my nightstand with a bottle of water. Literally my alarm goes off and the first thing I do is take the am pills.
 
As for the packets you're supposed to take with breakfast or lunch, I take them both at lunch. I want to get that shit out of the way. So far, it hasn't been a problem, no upset stomach or crazy high feelings. Then I take the last packet 30 minutes before lunch, like you're supposed to.
 
The part I like about this phase is having everything over with by lunch time. I don't have to remember to take pills before bed like during the cleanse.
 
I ordered a canister of the AdvoCare Spark in mango strawberry, because dammit the last two days I've had an afternoon Spark drink, and I've had the energy to clean my house when I normally would have headed for bed. And when I do go to bed, I feel like I could be doing more.
 
I also ordered the meal replacement shakes and plan to have those for breakfast in the am. It takes the guess work out of planning me a breakfast meal when I'm trying to get little humans ready for their day.
My AdvoCare distributor said during this phase "the weight melts off". I'm totally looking forward to this! I know it's probably not going to happen by some miracle though which is why I'm taking my ass to the gym, daily. I have a 30 mile bike ride planned for Saturday am and a yoga class on Sunday... I'm keeping it going through the weekend and hopefully the scale will show it on Monday morning since this is what I've seen the last few days...
 
 
Hope y'all have a great weekend! I'm headed to the Ft. Worth Stockyards with my fam and some friends !
Peace, Love & Horse Pills
 

No comments:

Post a Comment