Monday, March 11, 2013

It's Monday, Monday, Monday oh...

Monday's at work, we bust our butts to post 5-8 million in cash without taking a lunch break. But we gotta eat right? So we order in. Mmm... Yummy. Mmm... Not healthy. We choose from a handful or places. Usually Jason's Deli ( who ALWAYS manage to fuck something up, it happens every.single.time) Jimmy Johns, Italian Villa, Taste of Asia, or Chipotle. Otherwise the office has ordered in Olive Garden, pizza, BBQ, or Anemias.

Let me now demonstrate how I eat out, and order/alter something to eat healthy...

Today was Jason's Deli... I order the Wild Salmon-Wich ... this buckaroo has 670 kcalories :( and looks something like this
I had to find this photo on the interwebs... I wouldnt know what this sandwich looks like because I never order it this way.
 
I take off the gaucamole, tomato, some olive oil spread, oh and the lucious bread they serve it on. By the time I get my order it looks more like this...
 
It comes with a side of fruit, chips or steamed veggies.
 


Sometimes I'll add low fat mayo... According to MFP, this revised meal is only 379 kcal :) Win!!!

And now I'm at the gym on the treadmill, so I'm going to leave you with that...

No comments:

Post a Comment